Did someone say cheesecake? I know I’m not the only cheesecake fanatic out there (oh, what a cruel place to be without cheesecake!), so how about your very own personal mini strawberry coconut cheesecake? Yes-sir-ee! I’m talking about a delicious cheesecake in graham cracker crust with strawberry preserves swirled through the cheese and topped with toasted coconut. For your very own.
I can’t think of much more enjoyment from food than a slice of cheesecake and if you want to share your cheesecake (share the what?! okay, fine), this recipe can make a full-sized cheesecake instead of mini portions. I previously posted a cheesecake that is made in the microwave – this luscious quick and easy Reeses cheesecake – and takes only 30 minutes. Normally, a baked cheesecake can take up to an hour in the oven with a hot water bath to prevent cracking. These mini strawberry cheesecakes take half that time and no water bath. The marble effect of the strawberry preserves is beautiful, and the strawberry flavor combined with the toasted coconut on top makes for a very tasty dessert or snack. It’s a delicious treat no matter how you slice it.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. You can always pin this recipe to save it and make it later and if you like the idea of your own personal pies or cakes, you should definitely give these mini raspberry lemon pies a try. Enjoy, friends!
Personal Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
Yield 18 cheesecakes
Personal little cheesecakes topped with strawberry preserves and coconut. Oh so yummy!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/3 cup coconut
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups; lightly spray paper cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix Crust ingredients. Spoon evenly into muffin cups; press down slightly.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Spoon filling evenly into muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Stir preserves until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl preserves gently through filling to create marble effect. Sprinkle surface with coconut.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours. Garnish each with small strawberry half.
Serving Size 1 cheesecake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 12.1 g
Saturated Fat 7.4 g
Cholesterol 51 mg
Sodium 143 mg
Total Carbohydrates 24.1 g
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Take a photo of your dish and upload it to social media tagging #southerncooked. I’d love to see what you’ve cooked up.